Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs
Phone: 1-888-4PPA-NOW (1-888-477-2669)
These programs work to provide free or low-cost medicines to qualifying patients who are without prescription drug coverage. Existing patients at WFMC can access our Resource Coordinator for assistance with applications.
At stores such as Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid, generic drugs can be purchased at low costs. Target, Walmart, and Fred Meyer offer many of these prescription drugs for as low as $4. See websites above for specific information regarding these low cost generic drugs.
- Center Street: (503) 588-7116
- Keizer Station Blvd.: (503) 856-0601
- Commercial Street: (503) 378-1822
- Turner Road: (503) 391-0586
- Lancaster Drive: (503) 378-7720
- Broadway Street NE: (503) 391-2433
- Market Street NE: (503) 370-4351
- Commercial Street: (503) 585-3533