We are proud to offer Care Management services to our WFMC patients for no cost. Our goal is to help you understand your health, so you can take control and improve your overall well-being. We want to put you and your health first. Our providers work together to ensure every patient feels heard and respected.
Count on us to listen, offer practical advice and work with you to deliver exceptional, comprehensive health care.
Our Care Management Team commits to helping you live your healthiest life. Through personalized support, education, care coordination, and treatment planning with your primary care provider, we are dedicated to helping you and your family thrive.
We know finding your way through the healthcare system, managing chronic conditions, or getting a new diagnosis can be scary and overwhelming—and we believe our Care Management services are worth your time.
Your healthcare provider may recommend our Care Management services if you have complex health concerns such as:
- Chronic conditions (asthma, diabetes, congestive heart failure, cancer)
- Behavioral or mental health needs (depression, anxiety, behavioral concerns)
- A short-term health crisis (traumatic injury, temporary disability)
- A high-risk pregnancy
- Multiple emergency room visits or hospitalizations
Our team is here to work with you and your family.
Our Care Management Team can offer you:
- Individualized health education to help you understand your condition
- Collaborative plans with specific goals to help you overcome barriers and improve your health
- Personalized support in the clinic and over the phone
- Resources to help you achieve your goals
- Help coordinating care if you have multiple healthcare providers
- Prenatal and post-partum support for the whole family
- Support to help you transition home after an emergency room visit or hospitalization